Snickers Protein Shake Recipe!
Recipe by: Sexy Veggie
Say whhhhhattt? Snickers Protein Shake Recipe?
This sounds too good to be true!
No my lovelies…it’s true and here is the recipe for it!
- ¾ cottage cheese
- 1 scoop protein powder (chocolate or vanilla)
- 2-4 packets Stevia (or ¼-1 tbs sweetener of choice)
- 5-10 ice cubes (Depending on how thick you like it, use less for a thinner consistency)
- ½-1 cup water (more or less, depending on the desired consistency)
- 1 Tbsp cocoa powder
- 2 PB2 (or peanut butter)
- ½ tsp Caramel extract (or to taste)
- Place all ingredients into blender
- Mix until it’s the consistency you want
- All done! Enjoy and let me know how you like it!
(Macros may vary due to what protein you use)
On a side note, I am doing a $100 Lululemon gift card giveaway to one lucky person on my Instagram account! Don’t miss it!
Follow @AlyMelonFit for that!