Easy Protein Chocolate Chip Loaf Cake Recipe!
Ingredients for Cake Batter:
Ingredients for Icing (optional):
Directions for preparing cake
- Mix all cake batter (except for chocolate chips) ingredients in a blender.
- After you get your cake batter consistency, fold in the chocolate chips.
- Pour into a normal 8.5 x 4.5 inch loaf pan
- Bake at 350 for 30 minutes.
Directions for preparing Icing
- Mix all icing ingredients until icing consistency
- Top loaf cake with the icing when cake cools.
Macros for ENTIRE Loaf:
Macros for 1/8 of Loaf:
*Calorie and macro-nutrient value may vary depending on the type of protein you use and how much you alter the recipe. This does not include the icing.*
On a side note, I will be doing a $100 Lululemon gift card giveaway to one lucky person on my Instagram account soon! Follow @AlyMelonFit for that!